Friday, March 9, 2012

There are good days....and there are days like these.

Warning: Full rant and self-pity

I am being pitiful...miserable...sad.  It is a full-out pity party starring me in my pajamas with a bag of trail mix, a bottle of Rum, and a full list of movies on cable...all drama! Today is the day of the month I hate most lately...when I find out for sure that yet another month has passed and I am not pregnant.  In 9 months, I have lost two babies and had 4 consecutive months of infertility.  Yet, everyone tells me to be patient and keep my head up...I appreciate the sympathy and the attempts to make me feel better, but I dont want to feel better...I want answers and solutions.  I want to finish decorating the nursery without feeling like I am wasting my time.  I want to walk past the park without feeling like all the mothers are laughing at me.  Most of all, I want to stop feeling like a failure.  This is the ugly side of the process.  Okay - I am done.
I promise the next post will have REAL adoption-related information or updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment