Saturday, September 15, 2012

Better Days: Adventures of Mommy and her Mini-Me

This past week has been amazing in so many ways.  Zeia and I are having the kind of mommy-daughter bonding that some never get, especially at this age.  No job to leave to in the mornings, no distractions...just 100% mommy attention.  She seems to be enjoying all of our time together and I am glad to be here with her.  It has been a little lonely at times, and Tor will be joining us this Saturday night.  I am really excited as this girl is a LOT of work.

Everyone in Ethiopia has been really welcoming and sweet, especially here in the hotel.  Everyone wants to hold and love on Zeia.  It means a lot to me and I am very happy to be spending some extra time here and not just pulling her away to the U.S.

Here are just of few of my favorite shot from the week:
Ready for the U.S.

Fight On Baby

First bath from mommy

Relaxing with a foot propped up on the crib

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! She is so adorable! I have just started the process and I can't wait to hug our child for the first time. If you would like to follow my blog, it is: http://www.loveacrosstheglobe.blogspot.com/ God bless you!

    ReplyDelete