Sunday, April 22, 2012

Other People's Babies

Tor is CHEESING....he's going to be a great dad!
As most of you know, it has been a rough road as Tor and I have been trying to become parents for the last 18 months or so.  There have been some real low days, but some great days in between.  Lately - many of those days have been spent with the babies, toddlers, and teenagers.  They all crack me up!  I am happy to say, that the next best thing to being a proud mama...is being a proud "auntie".

Baby Lance 5 months ago...oh my he has grown since this photo

Lance is now in the stage where everything that looks interesting goes straight in his mouth, iPhones are no exception.  But the absolute best part of this video is just that incredible smile.  It makes my day!!






Lunch break with little Gemma



Teeth!!




Serious Poker Face 



Tor and Lance..."Can I please put the button on your jacket in my mouth?"
Baby Aya napping in the sunshine



A blast from the past...me holding my little cousin Tay



Still a missing piece

No comments:

Post a Comment