Sunday, February 19, 2012

Waiting and waiting...wrapped in Red Tape (rant)

I will never understand why there is so much waiting involved in the adoption process, unnecessary waiting and frustratingly slow U.S. federal departments!  We are on week 4 of waiting for an appointment card to come in the mail so we can go have our fingerprints scanned for the THIRD TIME during this process.  Why the h*ll didn't the first two sets count??  Consolidate the process, please!!  Sorry - very frustrated as you can see.  Then, we have to wait another month for them to approve the fingerprints and send us an approval.  Really?  All for $890...yeah, you  read that right.

I hate sitting around waiting for the mailman, I feel like its the first of the month and I'm waiting on my County check...

These are actual lives we are talking about...let's step it up people.

No comments:

Post a Comment